Aviation education and training began early in the 20th century just after the first successful powered flight of the Wright brothers. In the present paper, the type of aviation education and training around the world are evolved with most advanced technological aids and rigorous hands on practical training. SHA-SHIB AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (SAE) is a purely Technical Institute which has dominated in 21 st century by providing world class technological aids and systematic hands on practical training on latest flying machines to the students of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
SAE is approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation (Govt. of India) vide Letter No: DAW/TRG/2008/009 dated 1 st August 2008 & DGCA/CAR/147(B)/18 dated 21 st August 2018 for conduction of 3-year Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in category B1.1(Mechanical) & B2(Avionics). SAE is situated in National Capital Region (NCR) of India, over the past decade; it is emerged as one of the foremost economic centres in India. SAE is situated in Gurgaon (Gurugram), a major city in the NCR. The city is popularly known as “Cyber City” and “Millennium City”. Gurugram is hub of many multinational aviation companies i.e. Inter Globe Aviation Ltd ( IndiGo ), SpiceJet Ltd, British Airways, Oman Air, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Atlantic Airways, Air Works India MRO, TATA SIA Airlines (Vistara Airlines), Asiana Airlines etc. and many more aviation organisations are situated in NCR region. It fuels our students to fulfil their dream.
1. SAE is situated in National Capital Region (NCR) of India, over the past decade; it is emerged as one of the foremost economic centres in India. SAE is situated in Gurgaon (Gurugram), a major city in the NCR. The city is popularly known as “Cyber City” and “Millennium City”.
2. NCR, better known as ‘Dill waalon ki Delhi’, is the one-stop for all your educational needs. The metropolitan city has diverse culture, religion and ethnicity. From Indraprastha to Shahjahanabad, from old to new, Delhi is rich in heritage, culture, clothing, food, values and ethics. The historical environment that surrounds the pupils every day will give them the chance to think out of the box and to step out of their comfort. Delhi NCR is a great place to kick starts your career.
3. We are imparting education through Digital Smart & Air-Conditioned Classes which facilitates better comprehension, learning and reiterate the fact that technology is now an integral part of the teaching system.
4. Institute is filled with various workshops and working models related to aircraft systems i.e Airframe Shop, Engine Shop , Precision Shop, Welding Shop, Machine Shop, Fitting Shop, Instrument Shop, Radio Shop, Electrical Shop, etc.. for uncompromised training to AME students.
5. Our aircraft hangar is filled with plenty of synthetic working mock-ups along with fully running Lear-Jet 25B business jet aircrafts for better understanding & exposure of practical knowledge to students.
6. A student pursuing an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer has the advantage of studying in the National Capital Region, which over the years has transformed into a talent pool where several multinational companies have set up a branch i.e. Inter Globe Aviation Ltd ( IndiGo ), SpiceJet Ltd, British Airways, Oman Air, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Atlantic Airways, Air Works India MRO, TATA SIA Airlines (Vistara Airlines), Asiana Airlines etc.
7. Sha-Shib truly takes advantage of his vast experience by making an experiential curriculum available to the students. These types of curriculum where, going beyond the traditional teachings, students learn skills through rigorous practical training help them to become the industry leaders.
8. Among the students, Delhi-NCR is the most preferred city as 21.1 per cent opted for this place, followed by Bangalore (17.58 per cent), Pune (10.63 per cent) and Mumbai (8.4 per cent) in the second, third and fourth place respectively.